|
Wanderlust dreamer/ nus fass/ twenty/ loves food / loves a good read / living for 280108 / laughter / fun / friends / Wants Touchscreen phone/ Taiwan trip/ Master French/ 21st surprise birthday party/ Graduate with Honours/ Be a journalist/ To travel round the world Charlene Shannon ![]() Créez votre badge Who's saying what DEARIES Alvin Agnes Cai Zhu Hwee Hsia Juliana Laura Veronica Archives June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009
| Saturday, May 16, 2009
Feelings of unease keeps creeping up on me during the past week. I don't know why. Been thinking about it every night, making me insomniac. Urgh. Hate this feeling. I think its the impending stress of results coming on the 29th, or the pressure to find a job. Either that, is that i have to stop spending so much on frivolous things. Alot of issues in my head, i guess i'll be better off keeping them to myself instead of confiding in others. I'm super scared of my results on 29th, even though i know i will do better than last sem, i just feel that it won't compensate for my lousy grades last sem. Urgh. I just wish i am smarter. Super jealous that i won't be going overseas this holiday, but i think i'd rather save my money for SEP yeah? I think Taiwan is also out ba, cos i think my bf also won't allow me to go, hahah. Enjoy yourself Alvin and Agnes in France and Switz k:) Anw, i got Skype, so add me people: charlene-teo on your contact list! Its super cool, cos its like face to face talking online, and i think Skype is super convenient and its FREE! As long as you have a webcam, you will be able to talk to people overseas, and without paying a single cent. Good not? |