|
Wanderlust dreamer/ nus fass/ twenty/ loves food / loves a good read / living for 280108 / laughter / fun / friends / Wants Touchscreen phone/ Taiwan trip/ Master French/ 21st surprise birthday party/ Graduate with Honours/ Be a journalist/ To travel round the world Charlene Shannon ![]() Créez votre badge Who's saying what DEARIES Alvin Agnes Cai Zhu Hwee Hsia Juliana Laura Veronica Archives June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009
| Wednesday, April 1, 2009
I got a spelling problem! I don't even know how to spell "Filipinos" and "Philippines" without a spelling check. OMG. I would always spell as "Filippinos" and "Philipines" (missing one P). So irritating. Like why Filipino has only 1 P, but Philippines has 2 Ps? Last time, i would even spell it as "Fillippinos" or "Fillipinos". And i would also spell " Phillippines". Eh ok, last time i got the problem with the extra Ls, now is the problem with the Ps. Ehh why can't countries have short names like Korea or Singapore, or Malaysia? So easy right? - I'm just being bo liao here, cos im extremely bored to the coreeeeeeeee. I have no inspiration for my SE1101E report:( (It's about Filipinos btw), that's why i got confused by the spelling you see. haha. ok off to writing about Filipinos! |