CHAR. wanderlust dreamer








CHARLENE
Wanderlust dreamer/ nus fass/ twenty/ loves food / loves a good read / living for 280108 / laughter / fun / friends /



Wants
Touchscreen phone/ Taiwan trip/ Master French/ 21st surprise birthday party/ Graduate with Honours/ Be a journalist/ To travel round the world

Charlene Shannon
Charlene Shannon
Créez votre badge


Who's saying what


DEARIES
Alvin
Agnes
Cai Zhu
Hwee Hsia
Juliana
Laura
Veronica

Archives
June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009



Monday, January 12, 2009


i am soooooooo pissed off with hotmail! cannot read or reply emails WTFFFFFF. seriously pissed off.
-
Today's my first day of sch, wasn't too bad, EL1101E seems quite interesting. And my lecturer was a China-chinese. cool. except that she tends to break out in Chinese once in awhile to illustrate examples. So cute lah. Then we learnt verbs, nouns and how languages was formed. Then she said " How come we say I ate an apple" and not "I apple ate"? How does the sentence structure come about? Then she says " Wo chi ping guo" and not "Wo ping guo chi".LOL.
-
anw to sidetrack, CONGRATS TO MY SISTER FOR GETTING 7 POINTS FOR O LEVELS. WELL DONE!! she's the smart one in the family:)
-
And tmr's french class!my golly, i read thru the notes and felt kinda depressed. The sentence structure is jumbled up, like "I you speak" which translates to "I speak to you" =.= I feel like a baby learning to walk. Everything is foreign to me in learning french:( Alright, wish me luck tmr!







Copyright © 2008! Inc. All rights reserved.