|
Wanderlust dreamer/ nus fass/ twenty/ loves food / loves a good read / living for 280108 / laughter / fun / friends / Wants Touchscreen phone/ Taiwan trip/ Master French/ 21st surprise birthday party/ Graduate with Honours/ Be a journalist/ To travel round the world Charlene Shannon ![]() Créez votre badge Who's saying what DEARIES Alvin Agnes Cai Zhu Hwee Hsia Juliana Laura Veronica Archives June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009
| Saturday, August 16, 2008
I've just ended the first week of school, it's okayyyyyy, but i hate this feeling of being isolated. Seriously, it's the first time in my whole life that i've got to go for lecture by myself, when everyone has friends with them, and it doesn't help that the modules i chose is sucha weird combi. God save me, i took up french as one of my mod, i'm praying that i learn fast cos french ain't easy. Alry i had the first french lesson and now i'm praying i rmb ALL of the words i've learnt. I'll prolly just drop this mod next sem, then goodbye to france exchange programme for me:( And sch is super far, i'm trying to push all my lectures & tutorials into a day, so i have free time for myself and for Baby. Haizzzz. 4 years of sch, i still have a long way to go before graduation. By the time i graduate, i'll be 22:( The journey of life is fraught with loneliness on the way to the top, i feel so alone, but i know i have to continue; the only person i can rely on is myself, not friends. It is so hard, i feel like giving up, but i can't. I have to do it for myself, for my family, and for my boyfriend. I need to work hard for this degree so i can get a good job next time. I really wish my Baby would be with me right now. *** Loneliness is always looking for a friend It found me once and it has been around since then Loneliness is never waiting by the door It sweeps right through and it will never be ignored Why, why was I chosen? Why am I left without? The love of my life, the love that I need The love that they say is in life for free The love of dreams, the love that I want Loneliness knows me by nameLoneliness knows everything I keep inside My endless thought in the silence of the night Loneliness is the one who made me see Ain't nobody else who can make a change but me Why, why was I chosen? Why am I left without? Life is more and that would be the vacant space The cried out tears and a never ending maze I have found what only loneliness provides A strength within knowing I will find |