CHAR. wanderlust dreamer








CHARLENE
Wanderlust dreamer/ nus fass/ twenty/ loves food / loves a good read / living for 280108 / laughter / fun / friends /



Wants
Touchscreen phone/ Taiwan trip/ Master French/ 21st surprise birthday party/ Graduate with Honours/ Be a journalist/ To travel round the world

Charlene Shannon
Charlene Shannon
Créez votre badge


Who's saying what


DEARIES
Alvin
Agnes
Cai Zhu
Hwee Hsia
Juliana
Laura
Veronica

Archives
June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009



Monday, June 9, 2008


I am very happy today!
My baby came over my hse for....the first time! haha, and he was like sucha kid, touching my toilet tap and being fascinated with it. Anw, it was sucha joke. He wanted to come over at the ungodly time of 9am. Then i was like quite sleepy still, but anw, i went down to my hse downstairs to wait for him to arrive. Then, it became 9+ and he still wasn't there. I was like, did he oversleep? I called him but he never picked up the phone. In the end, i was too tired to wait for him, and i just went home to sleep. fwah. Then he called me. He was like, i wanted you to sleep more. i was like WHAT! I woke up and waited for him then he told me he's still at home reading the newspapers! wahaha. He's so cute lah.

Anw, baby came over, and he slept on my bed =.= We went to Vivocity and we caught a movie, Kungfu Panda. Well, the show was alright, pretty funny at parts, but some a lil' kiddish for my liking. But the ending was quite touching, and i was like tearing ^^. The panda reminded me of Marcus, wahaha. Heh, then very funny. I kept laughing throughout the movie, and at some points the dialogue was damn funny and i started to laugh and he started to cup his hand over my mouth...i think i was laughing uncontrollably o_O Seriously, the master addressed his teacher as Wugui Master. You tell me, funny or not? You must watch the show to know what i'm talking about.

Baby was really sweet, like what i wanted to eat, he would give way to me. Just now i wanted to eat at this expensive jap restaurant and he was like, "I've got no money, don't eat". Then he checked his bank and his pay came in. Then along the way, he changed his mind and said " Ok, you want to eat at the jap restaurant rite? Let's go". wahaha. The movie also i chose. Frankly speaking, i think out of all the movies we watched tgt, all of them i chose one.

Fwah, in the end, we dined at Carl's Jrs:) The burger was huge, but after eating it, i was still hungry! Like omg, i'm getting fatter now lah! Then after that, we walked a lil' while around Harbourfront and then Baby suggested drinking Starbucks. Heh, we paid for one drink, but then i wanted a sample of their new flavour, the dark mocha frapp, then the staff said ok. GUESS WHAT! she blended the drink for me, got me a regular size cup, FREE OF CHARGE. i was like shocked. I actually got a free drink without paying. WOAH.

Heh. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY:)



Everything's changing, and i don't know why.
On the whole, life's really boring without working. At least work occupies my time, and now i've not been working for around 2 weeks? I really hope that i can work by end of this week. *crosses fingers really hard*
Not working means that i've been thinking of many many things. I think of doing this, or that, and i know i'm just saying it only. I really wanna do alot of things, i can't wait to start work!

I feel really sad since leaving singtel. Baby's been talking about work and all, and sometimes i feel a tinge of jealousy cos he seems to be having fun with the new colleagues. I also feel a lil' left out, but i know that's just my imagination going wild. Seriously, i think we are better off not working tgt, cos being tgt 24/7 creates tension. I haven't quarrelled with Baby ever since i quit singtel. That's a good thing, cos i really hate quarrelling with him! It makes me feel so very sad:(







Copyright © 2008! Inc. All rights reserved.