CHAR. wanderlust dreamer








CHARLENE
Wanderlust dreamer/ nus fass/ twenty/ loves food / loves a good read / living for 280108 / laughter / fun / friends /



Wants
Touchscreen phone/ Taiwan trip/ Master French/ 21st surprise birthday party/ Graduate with Honours/ Be a journalist/ To travel round the world

Charlene Shannon
Charlene Shannon
Créez votre badge


Who's saying what


DEARIES
Alvin
Agnes
Cai Zhu
Hwee Hsia
Juliana
Laura
Veronica

Archives
June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009



Saturday, June 14, 2008


I AM VERY HAPPY TODAY!
I have been happy these past few days:)
Ytd, i went to Toa Payoh for my interview. Luckily i didn't lose my way, cos it's a little far from the mrt station. They hired me on the spot! Woah. $8 per hr, and if i hit their target, i will get $10 per hr plus commission. It sounds a little intimidating, cos i have to call the companies and ask them if they want to use our IDD calls, in comparison to Starhub, Singtel and M1. Then must hit 20 appointments per mth. I'm nervous! And who wouldn't, since it's a new job i'm taking on. I just pray i will do well enuff to retain my job till sch starts, which is ard 1 mth half later.

I met up Baby for dinner last night, and he got his Citibank Clear card alry! Woah. Mine's coming soon, after i get my matriculation card!:) Oh ya, i was damn happy cos i got the job, after like being jobless for weeks. Then i told Baby, i treat him dinner. Then in the end, we went Paragon, and we settled for Fish & Co since Citibank was offering discounts. In the end, instead of me treating him dinner, Baby treated me, with his Citibank card. Wow. He was saying, "I'm a high class person, finally can use card to pay" Wahaha.

I tell you, i am so happy! Finally i can sign up with Starhub cos my M1 contract ended le! And i'm going to buy a new phone yay:) But i don't know which phone to buy! Any suggestions? ANY PHONE EXCEPT FOR MOTOROLA PLS. I HAD ENUFF OF MOTOROLA PHONES.

And and and,
For tmr's housewarming, so many ppl are going! I'm so so so happy ok!
I love Baby, Veronica, Valerie, Choy Chee, Singtel colleagues! Cos they are all going haha. And my uncle and cousin are going tmr too! OMG, so cool, like some extended family gathering:) Yay! And i received the Cafe Cartel voucher le! Can go eat free meal le. hahaha







Copyright © 2008! Inc. All rights reserved.