CHAR. wanderlust dreamer








CHARLENE
Wanderlust dreamer/ nus fass/ twenty/ loves food / loves a good read / living for 280108 / laughter / fun / friends /



Wants
Touchscreen phone/ Taiwan trip/ Master French/ 21st surprise birthday party/ Graduate with Honours/ Be a journalist/ To travel round the world

Charlene Shannon
Charlene Shannon
Créez votre badge


Who's saying what


DEARIES
Alvin
Agnes
Cai Zhu
Hwee Hsia
Juliana
Laura
Veronica

Archives
June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009



Sunday, June 8, 2008


Actually, i'm secretly happy.

I feel grateful cos i got a place in NUS FASS, which was what i wanted since...years ago.

I'm happy cos i got my first choice for NUS.
I'm happy cos i'll be staying at hostel.
I'm happy cos i'll be rooming in with Veron, hopefully, since the decisions's not yet final if we'll be in the same hall though.
I'm happy cos i got to watch ANTM all over again online. I love season 4 the most, cos i became hooked to the show on that season and i absolutely would buy the DVDs.
I'm happy cos hwee hwee came over today to visit my house, shop with me, and ate dinner with my family.
I'm happy cos i'm not slacking around so much, since i'm occupying myself with books and friends.
I'm happy cos tmr & Monday, Baby will be spending time with me:)
I'm happy cos my mum said this yr we'll be jetting off to Europe and i can't wait for it.

What's not so awesome is that i might not be getting the course i want in NUS. Cos we have to go through another round of competing, to enter the course. You see, it's rather frustrating. NTU is more straight forward. They alry inform applicants the course they'll be doing, within the faculty itself, whereas in NUS, you just get the faculty, and then later gauge from your semester 1 results to see if you can get into the course within that fac itself. That sucks. Not only does the course you get depends on your results, it also depends on the popularity of the course. The more popular, the harder it is to get in. Also, our cohort this yr is quite small and is pretty competitive, sooooo, pls let me get in to Political Sci!!! To all NUS FASS undergrads, if you're planning to choose PS, pls DON'T. That course is quite popular and is one of the best courses in FASS, so, if i do get in, i'll like scream my head off! OMG, think of the $$$ i'll be earning in the future. wahaha. With my course, i can be a politcal analyst, journalist, writer, historian.....

Heh, back to my ANTM:)







Copyright © 2008! Inc. All rights reserved.